Effective Date: January 1, 2020
We collect information from you when you visit our website (Intermatic.com), register on our site/portal, fill out a form or download a mobile app. When ordering or registering on our site or on our app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal contact information.
Types of information that we may collect:
- Contact details, such as name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Professional information.
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number or bank account details.
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content submitted, including survey information.
- Interests and communication preferences including marketing permissions where appropriate.
- Location information such as provided through a mobile app.
- Voice recordings, and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Website and communication usage information, such as correspondence and details of your use of our website and services obtained through cookies or other tracking technologies.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and requirements.
- To improve our web site. We continually strive to improve our web site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering products or services requested by you.
- To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide for order processing or product notifications, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any e-mail we send.
- To administer an event, contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To determine location information such as provided through a mobile app.
How we secure personal information:
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized persons are provided access to personally identifiable information collected.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavor to protect personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.