Provides technical support to customers via telephone, email and live chat for Intermatic consumer, mechanical, and electronic energy control products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Assist contractors, distributors, agents, and end-users with the application, installation, and programming of all Intermatic products
- Provide appropriate cross-references from competitor products to Intermatic product lines
- Work with Marketing, Engineering, and New Product Development teams on product introductions and revisions
- High School Graduate or equivalent, minimum of one year general electrical, electronic, or technical school training highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 1 year Customer service experience
- Refrigeration/HVAC experience with walk in coolers, electric motors and pumps
- Experience with smart home devices a plus
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical demands of this position are 8 hours sitting and handling products
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.