The Supply Chain Coordinator will work on Supply Chain and Quality projects, data analytics, budgets and process improvements which contribute to operational, service and financial efficiencies. The role will work with individuals from multiple geographies including Europe, Asia and Mexico. The position will also assist Quality Assurance with projects and data analytics and interact cross functionally with Manufacturing, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and Finance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collect, analyze, organize and present data for Supply Chain initiatives
- Coordinate budget inputs across various Supply Chain cost centers
- Collect Quality Assurance field data from internal systems and analyze with Excel or similar tools to produce actionable follow ups
- Collect and analyze factory data, inspection detail, and customer input for analysis and improvement opportunities
- Organize and manage Supply Chain and Quality analytical and governance projects
- Coordinate and consolidate the payment of invoices and purchasing cards
- Prepare Sales and Operations (S&OP) Presentations
- Prepare Monthly Operational Reviews for Supply Chain and Quality
- Prepare capital expenditure analysis
- Manage various service suppliers
- Assist with Building Management Operations
- Experience with data capture, organization and analytical systems
- Experience working with data presentation software similar to Power Point
- Prior experience with Supply Chain and analytics preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work harmoniously across functions
- Successful track record of learning and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with co-workers and counterparts in other functions and geographies
- Ability to present data and project results comfortably to all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently to keep projects on track
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.