Responsible for managing the relationships with national retail accounts, including Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and similar hardware accounts. Cultivates the relationships, establishes partner programs, and ensures maximum exposure for the Intermatic brand within the industry. Manages agents in the retail channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Drive business growth through intimate insight into industry, business trends, and customer preferences.
- Identify new customer opportunities in alignment with business growth strategy.
- Develop broad corporate and executive level relationships at the national level.
- Build impactful national retail customer programs.
- Develop collaborative national retail programs which include internal partners in marketing and sales.
- Understand the competitive landscape and influence Intermatic direction to strengthen our position in the market.
- Implement national retail business plans, working across functional groups to maximize effectiveness.
- Design selling programs to drive sales and profitability.
- Work with VP Sales to develop annual plans and pricing parameters in relation to external industry intelligence.
- Communicate within the organization to share results, opportunities and suggested direction changes.
- Analyze sales and growth opportunities in new products, mix or market penetration.
- Oversee the Retail Sales Agencies who supports Intermatic sales at Home Depot, Ace, and other retail customers.
- Work with Segment Managers to develop and implement plans to improve position with key retail outlets.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing from a four-year college or university. MBA preferred.
- Minimum five years sales or marketing experience selling Retail accounts.
50% overnight travel
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.