Responsible for developing the Industrial OEM segment strategy. Develop an expertise for the market by deeply understanding customers, applications, competitive landscape and technologies through research, analytics, and sales collaboration. Addresses product offerings, target customers, market/application penetration and market acceptance or anticipation. Manages pricing and margins for products in assigned segment. Defines key value propositions and messaging of new and updated products for customers, sales, marketing and support teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Defines the market segment and product alignment; owns market intelligence to formulate strategy
- Collects insights from customers (buying behaviors, trends, issues, product gaps, etc.), sales and marketplace via market knowledge and business intelligence
- Manages the overall pricing strategy and margin achievement for assigned products
- Works with Product Development Team on development of products to be defined though Roadmaps and follows the process to collect required features and benefits including sales forecasts essential for product launch and ROI
- Develops the product launch strategy and plans collaboratively with product managers, sales, and customer marketing
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with sales regarding commercial impact and sales enablement tools in the OEM market segment and representative product lines
- Liaise with corporate resources to efficiently produce and publish all relevant product and solution marketing assets and sales tools
- BS in Marketing, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 6 years in marketing focused on new products and innovation
- Strong knowledge of industry
- Entrepreneurial acumen
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and voice of customer
- Strong understanding of the new product development process
- Ability to operate at all levels in the organization, excellent written and oral communication, influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment. Travel to customer meetings and trade shows.
Benefit eligibility date of hire.
Competitive base salary.
Incentive opportunity above market with upside opportunity
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.