The Digital Marketing Specialist will help enhance our website, e-commerce, web conversion and revenue opportunities while stewarding digital best practices. This position should possess a broad marketing background that includes traditional print and digital marketing activities while ensuring brand guidelines standards are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Oversees website content and support related areas of the website ensuring it is relevant yet compelling to consumers/end-users/customers
- Develop and design pages based on best practices, trends, algorithm updates and implementation
- Ongoing SEO strategy, keyword research/analysis, link building and execution for the site with tangible SERP results, local and long-tail, site crawls, evaluations, improvements and analysis to assist UX
- Implement tracking and monitoring plans using Google Tag manager, Google Analytics dashboards
- Create testing plans for website changes across all browsers and devices including site redirect planning, execution and testing
- Operational evangelist for e-commerce accounts by coordinating with global cross-functional teams to ensure catalog accuracy of content, in-stock/forecasting reliability, paid search management and an analysis of performance measures such as customer value, conversion rates
- Partner closely with regional marketing / sales teams on customer nurturing programs to directly engage e-commerce customers via social media and email, while growing the e-commerce lead generation activity with the CRM Marketing Specialist
- Coordinate pulling, analyzing, and sharing key performance indicators from metrics on marketing programs such as web traffic, email response, and social traffic
- Collaborate with Customer Service on a global standardized response approach
- Strong creative experience executing marketing objectives into eye-catching, creative and effective advertising campaigns from templates in digital and print
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or web design
- 3+ years of relevant digital/design experience
- 1+ years e-commerce marketing experience with digital strategy and analytics
- Experience using a Remedy ticketing system
- Understanding of e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Alibaba, Jet.com, etc.and the best practices on those platforms from a content perspective
- Strong written communicator with an ability to synthesize content into high impact selling copy
- Software proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Proficiency in web design, including browser usability and cross-platform compatibility
- Proficiency of web protocols (CSS, HTML, JSP, XML) Content Management and PIM Systems
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Please submit portfolio with resume
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.