Assist with driving business process improvement utilizing a strategy of operational excellence to meet business needs and support current structure as a mentor and coach. Work with Quality leadership, counterparts and functional leaders to uncover and prioritize process improvement opportunities including resource allocation to drive results across the organization; manage project workflow, deliverables, and change management. Interact cross-functionally, without fear of challenging the status quo. Significant emphasis on Process (Value Stream) Mapping to drive customer satisfaction and achieve quick results to improve internal efficiencies. Willingness to manage stakeholder expectations and validate that completed projects deliver the expected benefits/savings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Executes on business process improvement strategy utilizing DMAIC project management approach, including Business Process Value Stream Mapping and significant Kaizen activity for broad business processes throughout the organization.
- Lead and support project teams to successfully execute multiple projects, utilizing Lean Six Sigma techniques
- Support evolving process management throughout the Intermatic organization.
- Partner with Process Owners and Sponsors to apply the Lean Six Sigma methodology to identify & implement improvements.
- Drive process as well as strategic Operational Excellence initiatives to produce higher customer satisfaction, cost reduction opportunities and free up capacity.
- Assure similar projects tied to further lean integration are executed consistently.
- Manage tactical improvement elements and support overall business process improvement opportunities.
- BS degree
- 2 + years participating in Value Stream Mapping and process improvement initiatives at a functional level or site business unit level to uncover opportunities and drive results.
- 2 + years assisting in process improvement initiatives.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, or CQE or experience with Lean concepts.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Ability to work with and communicate objectives and solutions to others.
- Experience participating in a project environment and working collaboratively in group setting.
- Good at facilitating a team to determine the processes necessary to get things accomplished; highly organized, multi-tasking, highly efficient with work flow, processes and deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and measure results.
- Can operate independently with minimal supervision and has a track record of delivering results.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Good leadership and communication skills to support project improvement objectives and projects.
- High level of professionalism and tact.
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.