Support the Sales and Marketing teams though analysis of internal and external market data with information that leads to data driven decisions to grow incremental business and profits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Own, implement and maintain business intelligence tools, ensuring all data definitions and filters are up to date and accurate
- Conceptualize, build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around key metrics to monitor and ultimately improve product and sales performance
- Simplify and automate reporting through building of solutions that can be utilized by the marketing team
- Maintains, monitors and enforces minimum advertised pricing online
- Perform research and analysis involving competitors, pricing, sales, and methods of marketing, existing and potential customer preferences, economic conditions, business drivers & trends, advertising, product launches, promotions, distribution, financials, and other factors that may influence future sales, market positioning, or product offering
- Perform price, margin and impact analysis
- Serve as a subject matter expert on pricing data and pricing methodologies
- Determine and identify market potential, market degradation and sales territory performance
- Provide analytical support to other departments as needed
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor degree require in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years in a hands-on analytical or business intelligence role
- Highly proficient in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel, Access, Tableau)
- Experience with database management and performance optimization
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, hands-on mentality and team spirit
- Experience working cross-functionally with finance, sales, engineering & product teams
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.