National Sales Manager – Pool & Spa
Responsible for the sales and margin dollars for the Pool & Spa channel by building direct relationships with pool companies and agencies to develop growth opportunities for the Intermatic brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Work with National Sales Manager to create and implement training programs for sales team.
- One-on-one field training with agency representatives.
- Target key customers for growth and industry insight through Builders, Dealers, Service Professionals, and Retailers.
- Engage with customers to identify New Product Development ideas and gather feedback for new products currently in development.
- Identify and communicate customer preferences, needs, and challenges internally
- Identify existing and new competitor products, pricing, and programs and properly communicate the findings internally.
- Provide strategic input into market changes in solutions and gain competitive intelligence that will support overall sales acumen.
- Work with existing sales team to build, develop and manage strategies to ensure goals are met and initiatives are successfully implemented.
- Establish presence in all appropriate associations, affiliations and/or participate in knowledge- based certifications in the various industries.
- Analyzes sales and growth opportunities in new products, mix or market penetration.
- Develops analysis and plans to improve sales, margins, and penetration in the channel.
- Works with Product Managers to develop and implement plans to improve position with key accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business preferred
- Swimming Pool Industry Experience a Must
- 5+ Years of experience in either Sales or Marketing
- 70% - 80% overnight travel
Submit resume to [email protected]
Full-time Intermatic employees have access to a strong program of benefits effective date of hire.
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
In addition, Intermatic offers employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Culture
- Training and Development
- Active charitable giving events
Intermatic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or disabled veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Intermatic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Intermatic expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Intermatic’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.